One City Skypark
One City Skypark, I came to know this place when someone on the facebook share about it. She said the main attraction on this building is the glass floor. Normally we see people from head to toe but here you will see people from the bottom of their feet to their head, something different.
Definitely I have not seen something like this before, so out of curiosity I have decided to go there to see for myself and experience it. To find out the exact location, I have Google it and landed on the main web site.
I drove to this place from Jalan 223 after settle some of my business matter. It around 4:30pm and luckily not so jam up yet at Federal Highway. After passing by IOI mall and Tesco Puchong, I lost my direction. I did not use Waze to lead me to this place as my ipad Waze sometime crazy one. Most of the time it tell me that no GPS have detected and stop functioning. Luckily I can still depend on Google Map and finally I made it. Parked the car and snap the parking location.
Ground floor mostly occupied by restaurant of any kind. It have Japanese, Korean, Italian, Western, local etc. Guess it a good place for foodie bloggers. It is more than enough for them to walk in and out of all the restaurants in the entire day and blog their review.
I noticed that many have mentioned this on their foodies blog, if you are foodies, have you miss this one out?
The signature of this place almost 75% of it made from glass. Even the lifts are glass can see through, nothing to hide. There is a fitness center and a Premium Cinema located on the 2nd floor of this mall. In the Premium cinema, it have 12 others mini cinema in it.
If you look up the 10th floor, you will see the Skypark above you. Wow! The floor is glass, guess lady with skirt will not like to be there walking across it unless you have something to display.
I noticed that not many ladies here wear skirt, mostly wear pant or hot pant. No worry, those who wear skirt need not walk across the skypark. Even if you walked, it is 10th floor from the ground. Only those have super zoom camera can get to snap some unexpected pictures.
Yeah! Finally I am at the 10th floor of Skypark. I am scare of height but put up courage to walk across the glass floor, though a bit scare if it can support my weight. If this glass floor going to break, I will be 10th floor below… touch wood but it surely made my legs a bit weak and shivering. Silly me, I guess many have walk across this path without breaking the glass right?
One City Skypark Roof Top Nice Day View
After brief survey, ladies with skirt still OK to be here. There are path you can walk through skip away the glass floor. Well if you daring enough why not. This does not mean those inside the mall can see you. If really have someone below can see above you, consider that guy have eyes luck loh….
Ok… Whatever you can see here are normal and nothing special but have you ever think what the people inside the mall can see? Hmm… what they can capture if they have super zoom lens camera? I manage to capture this at certain place below the Skypark. Now let see what other people below can see…..
Looking at these picture above, it seem like telling… see I have super power. I am walking on the air or I can float right? After witness with my eyes at this Skypark, I could agree that I am looking at you people from the bottom of the feet to the head. I am no longer looking you from head to toe. Maybe this can be so call “Look thing at different perspective?”
Wait a minute! You said I mention 10th floor from ground? Then how come I can get these pictures that seem so close? Yes! I did mention that but don’t forget what is below 10th floor? It is 9th floor, 8th floor and so on right? People on these floor no need super zoom camera also can see your bottom up clearly la… It is most people on top of the glass floor not able to see what is below clearly.
Base on this picture, I guess ladies sure have the answer by now. They will be wondering, “If I walk this path wearing skirt at that moment, what can it turn out to be?” I guess those wear long pant or hot pant may have aware of this or someone may have told her. Yet when I am at 10th Floor of Skypark, I still saw some ladies wearing skirt that have walked the glass floor. Are they aware? or Aren’t they?
Maybe she is, maybe not. If she knew that and still dare to walked that path meaning that she don’t mind. She is bold and daring. To her showing some nothing more like just wearing bikini and this I totally agreed. Now a day some women even more daring, some never bother to wear any panty when she going out and that not a big deal to her too. It just that me and you did not find out and she surely knew better why she did not wear it.
Do & Don’t Rules
- Never walk this path with high heel for ladies as the glass floor can be very slippery unless you want to prove how good you are in it.
- Exercise extra precaution after drizzling or rain. The glass floor can be very slippery when there is water on it unless you want to try how it feel landed hard on your bum and do some wet sliding on the surface.
- Wear long pant or hot pant for ladies unless you want to display to people below 10th floor what you have. If this is your intention then go ahead with the skirt as long you are comfortable with it. Anybody below that have eyes luck that moment will be very grateful to you.
- For ladies that wear hot pant, try not to sit on the glass surface unless you want to show off how nice and sexy butt you have.
- Never jump to test the strength of the glass. Each pieces of glasses have it strength and weak points. The most fragile point is on the center. Jumping mean added more pressure to it. You may want to impress or scare the girl you have brought along but have you ever thought of this before you jump? It may hold the weight of thousand of people that may have walked the path but it may not hold the pressure of hundred of people that may have jumped. So think before you jump.
One City Skypark Nice Night View